If you are organising an event and would like us to come, please use the contact us page.
Refer to the workshop page for more details about available workshop.
For the very latest news, follow us on Facebook.
- SEW region Regional Day, Marlow, Saturday 1 September 2018, Open 10am-4pm, Pre-booked ticket only, contact email@example.com
- Artists and Makers Fair, Thame, Saturday 29 September 2018, Open 10am-4pm, Venue: Thame Town Hall, High Street, OX9 3DP.
- Tonbridge Well Lacemakers fair, Sunday 14 October 2018, Open 10am-4pm. Check the Tonbridge lacemarker website for more details
- Artists and Makers Fair, Thame, Saturday 20 October 2018, Open 10am-4pm, Venue: Thame Town Hall, High Street, OX9 3DP.
- Artists and Markers Fair, Princes Risborough, Saturday 10 November 2018, Open 10am-4pm, Venue: Community Centre, Stratton Road, HP27 9AX
- Havant Lacemakers & Needlecraft fair, Saturday 17 November 2018, Venue: Havant Leisure Centre, Havant, PO9 2AY, 10am-3.30pm
- Aragon Lacemarkers Day, Open 10am-4pm, Venue: Addison Centre, Kemspton, Bedford, MK42 8PN. Pre-booked tickets only, contact Aragon Lacemakers.
- Artists and Makers Fairs, Thame, Saturday 1 December 2018, Open 10am-4pm, Venue: Thame Town Hall, High Street, OX9 3DP.
- Artists and Makers Fairs, Haddenham, Saturday 8 and Sunday 8 December 2018, Open 10am-4 pm, Venue: Bradmoor Farm, Standbridge Road, Haddenham, HP17 8JX.